Have you ever wanted a quick way to create your own office cleaning checklist?It’s not easy keeping an office spotless. If you are organized on the task of cleaning your office space then create a well-structured office cleaning schedule. This will make a huge difference in your office on a daily basis. Ready to get cleaning? Let’s have a quick look and schedule the tasks.
Daily office cleaning tasks
The daily tasks below will help you to keep your office looking tidy and presentable on a daily basis:
- Keep all the desks clutter-free.
- Clean and disinfect empty waste & recycling bins.
- Emptying waste & recycling bins, cleaning and disinfecting where necessary.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the dust from computer monitors and other surfaces.
- If you have any hard flooring areas, make sure they are mopped.
- Clean and disinfect the office bathroom facilities.
- Any food preparation and eating areas should be cleaned at all times.
- All floors and carpets should look dirt-free.
- Wiping & cleaning any areas used for eating.
- Hovering the entire floor space.
- Wiping down door handles & light switches.
Weekly office cleaning tasks
There cleaning tasks requires a more time than your daily cleaning routine. They will ensure that all areas, not just the areas which are cleaned on a daily basis. Weekly tasks include:
- Polishing glass, mirrors & metallic surfaces
- Any painted surfaces which require cleaning should also be cleaned
- Deep cleaning of the bathroom facilities and refilling the soap dispensers
- Window cleaning (where possible)
- Cleaning the communal fridge
- Cleaning communal kitchen appliances
Monthly office cleaning tasks
These cleaning tasks are “little tasks” but can make huge difference in your office environment
- Dusting the office, including any areas which are not cleaned on a daily basis
- Vacuum cleaning any chairs
- Polishing and maintaining wooden floors and furniture
- Deep cleaning carpets with a steam cleaner when required
- Polishing & maintaining hard floors when required
Keeping the office clean and tidy at all times. For more details, talk to our professionals at www.eurotek-me.com.